The Perfect Gift..... Many of our clients, friends, and visitors take advantage of making a "wish list" when they come into Chapman Jewelers. We conveniently keep the information on file of your favorite items and top choices in jewelry and gifts. This makes shopping fun for the giver and the receiver. If you would like to add to your wish list just go to the Contact Us page and submit your request. We also offer beautifully packaged gift certificates that are perfect for any occasion!
Jewelry Care & Cleaning
- When storing your jewelry, it's best to keep each individual item in its own compartment or pouch to avoid pieces from scratching one another.
- Extreme hands on activity can cause wear on jewelry items such as, golf, tennis, lifting weights, gardening, dishes, laundry, swimming in a pool or hot tub, etc.
- Perfumes, lotions, hairspray can be harmful to your jewelry.
- To be safe, always remove your jewelry before working with chlorine bleach.
- Not all jewelry is the same. Different gemstones, metals and materials need to be handled in different ways (i.e. pearls, opals, and emeralds). Stop in and visit or call for further details and care instructions.
- Jewelry will always look its best when it is clean.
- Lotions and soaps can cause buildup. We recommend you bring your jewelry items in at least every 6 months or more for a thorough check and cleaning.